Advanced Structural Modeling for Towers
advanced software prepared to quickly analysis , design and facilitate the preparation of fabrication drawing to communication towers. ASMTower provides comprehensive output capabilities based on both graphics and text.
You can analysis and design different types of structures such as tapered/stepped monopoles, lattice towers, guyed masts, guyed poles and strut (bracketed) masts or poles. ASMTower calculates all required data from structure loading , linear/nonlinear analysis , buckling lengths , effective buckling length , member strength , bolt strength , anchor bolt strength , anchor development length , foundation analysis , foundation stability checks , interaction diagrams for RC columns ,and prepared 3D model in tekla to prepare shopdrawing.
For all types of structures ,you can assign different appurtenances such as steel ladders , step bolts , safety wires , feeders , paneled antennas , microwave antennas , satellite dishes , solar panels or a generic appurtenances. ASMTower supports design code ANSI/TIA-222-H which includes wind turbines structures in its scope.
Top 5 Reasons Why You Have a Choice
In the tower design industry, ASMTower provides solutions to many problems, including, but not limited to :
- checkInternational design code as ANSI/TIA-222-H (or G). Tower and its foundation in the same software.
- check Create realistic 3D graphics. You can easily review your inputs.
- check Fully automated processing includes loads, geometry, analysis and design.
- check Detailed reports and charts. Build your reporting style.
- check Technical support and rapid growth. Watch what’s new every year.
Our vision is to enhance productivity and quality in the tower design industry. Which makes us seek to support ASMTower with many attractive features.
- checkPowerful and quick technical support.
- checkProblem solvers and creative thinkers.
- checkAdding new features upon client request for free.
- checkWe study markets and emerging best practices.
- checkMaximize tower design efficiency using ASMTower.