ASMTower allows the design of the foundations supporting a tower or a monopole .
User can define the dimensions of the foundations and specifications of the used materials, properties the soil layers and the level of the groundwater, then software checks overall stability, capacity assessments in different sections and interaction diagram for bi-axially columns.Design follows the applicable codes:
- ACI-318 and ANSI/TIA-222-G.
- ACI-318 and ANSI/TIA-222-H.
- Design/Analysis of drilled caisson for monopoles.
- Design/Analysis of mat foundation for monopoles.
- Design/Analysis of mat foundation for 3-leg or 4-leg towers.
- Design/Analysis of spread footing for 3-leg or 4-leg towers (separate pier and pad for each tower leg).
- Soil layer definitions.
- Imported from structure analysis or user-defined load cases and load combinations.
- Output is comprehensive and detailed.
- Supported unit systems: US , Metric or mixed.
ASMTower perform following calculations according to chosen design code:
- Maximum stress on soil vs. allowable stress.
- Overall stability as uplift, overturning and sliding.
- Adequate resistance for single shear, punching shear and flexural strength.
- Interaction diagram for uniaxial/biaxial columns.
- Minimum required area of reinforcement following design code.